Group General Manager
The Karl H. Menzies group is looking for a General Manager with minimum 5 years’ experience working with e-commerce marketplace sites, experience with transforming retail businesses through e-business, familiar with data driven conversion optimizations, custom-made digital marketplace go-to-market strategies, a vetted set of advertising, marketing, and PR tools, and familiar with all financial targets for the company and the different entities of the group.
The Group Manager must have proven experienced in delivering scalable e-commerce, marketplace, and omni channel businesses, building brands, producing new opportunities, optimizing marketing spend, an immediate financial impact to the overall business.
The Group Manager must have the ability to quickly understand market trends, analyze relevant data, build up a position and present business plans in an insightful fashion with the commitment to further own and lead their execution.
• Creating & driving e-commerce, online marketplace, & omni channel sales growth
• Building and executing GTM strategies
• Developing ecommerce e-retail marketplaces:
• WTP & HTP marketplace evaluation and business development
• Leveraging service partners to accelerate growth and consolidate costs
• Brand protection program design, implementation, & enforcement
• eCommerce marketplace platform optimization
• Evaluation of strategic service partners & tools
• Vendor management & contract negotiations
• Customer & partner relationship management
• Managing, training, & mentoring of support staff to build out marketplace teams
• P&L financial analysis, pricing models, ROI reporting
• Forecasting & product life cycle management
• Strategic marketing, PR, product positioning & messaging
• Strategic & critical thinking
104 Barrack Road, Belize City
© 2020, Karl H Menzies
Powered By Socias Ltd.